Summit Financial Advisors, Inc. is a boutique financial services firm, dedicated to helping it’s clients achieve peak performance in the pursuit of their financial goals and dreams.
What Sets Summit Apart?
We provide non-proprietary fee-based advice and offer a broad universe of stocks, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, and other tax-advantaged investments which includes life insurance and other financial services.
Summit Financial Advisors designs plans that integrate each area of a client’s finances including business interests, taxes, investments, and insurance needs. Our plans also guide clients through each phase of the financial life cycle including accumulation, rollover, distribution, and transfer phases. We believe that integrated planning best serves clients by helping them to reduce taxes, minimize expenses, coordinate professional advice, and improve the overall management of their assets.
Summit Financial Advisors designs plans that are specific to a client’s needs and requirements. No two plans are the same because each client’s values, goals, asset mix, tax structure, and income stream are different. Our recommendations are based on understanding your whole financial story and background.
Summit Financial Advisors has incorporated state-of-the-art communication and management tools into its practice to help keep the client’s objectives in focus and their financial plans on target.
Individuals Best Helped by Summit Financial Advisors
- Those who feel unsure of how to invest securely and successfully
- Those who feel their financial house is not in order and need financial planning
- Those who are unhappy with their current financial advisor
- Those who have an estate of over $1 million and no estate plan
- Those who are under-insured if they die prematurely or become disabled
- Those are going to receive an inheritance and need tax and investment advice
- Those whose assets outside of their company 401k are at least $50,000 or more
- The individual or family total income is $100,000 or higher
- Their is a 401k or other company retirement plan to rollover of $50,000 or more
Businesses Best Helped by Summit Financial Advisors
- The business owner(s) is needing personal financial planning and organization
- The owner doesn’t have time to focus on investments and needs professional advice
- They are paying too much in self-employment and personal taxes
- They have an inadequate life and health insurance plan
- They do not have a qualified retirement plan for their business and employees
- The company does not have a funded buy-sell agreement between partners
- They need to attract and retain key employees
- There is a need to protect against the loss of key employees
- The owner’s estate and business plan are not working together
- They are trying to evaluate what their business is worth
Summit Financial Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Summit Financial Advisors, Inc., and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. are not affiliated.
Licensed in CA, CO, MN, OK, OR, WA.